From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:59:07 -0400
Now that you mention it, I remember a page of jumper settings for non-PC100
memory.  I don't remember how that coincides with the CPU and the book is
with the PC in my son's college dorm.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====