From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:22:42 -0400
Have you tried a different hub? The hub may have gone bad.
Try changing which computer has which port.

Try changing around the ports that the computers
are attached to on the hub.  If the same thing
occurs but with different computers as in the described
problem, then more than likely its a faulty hub. That
can be replaced now for fairly low prices.

--Patrick Black
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~black27/