VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dwight Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 04:21:41 PDT
Dear Mr. Tom Fowle,

I am sorry to hear their has been some sort of juxtaposition of your name,
with that of a pompous ass.  I apologize for any hurt it might have to You.
The odd thing about this whole unexpected thing is, that I posted a
successful way of dealing with the static discharge, that costs only the
price of a paper towel to make it safe.

O well I hope that You have a good life, and enjoy that which you can.

Dwight