From:
Sami Garzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 02:58:26 +0200
Very good program. Sort of complicate for beginners, but seems to be a
reliable program. I think that there is a lot of useful information that can
be very helpful in questions/answers to the PCBUILD list. Can somebody tell
me which fields are relevant to the postings? I mean, Which fields about
CPU, BIOS, MoBo, HD... do I need to save for future reference when asking
general quesions here or answering (yeah, I hope someday I'll be part of the
"answer" team :) other's questions?
        Thanks;
            Sami Garzon :)