From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:34:17 GMT
Chan,

Try this.  Make sure "File and printer sharing for Microsoft Networks" is
installed.  Open up the properties and look at the "Browse Master" option.
Set one computer to enabled and the other to disabled.

I would assume that previously you had it set to automatic.  This is a
little flakey, and can work real well for a long time, then all of a sudden
start causing problems.  Usually if just one computer on the subnet is set
to Browse Master it eliminates this kind of problem.  HTH.

Kyle