From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 00:06:41 -0700

I just received my latest recipe email from "Naturalland" and imagine my
surprise when I opened it up and the recipe was for GF pound cake.  I
followed the suggested link and it had much info on Celiac and wheat allergy
plus several more recipes!  The article and the recipes are by Carol Fenster
Ph.D.. and author of some of the best GF cookbooks out there (IMHO).

The address is:  http://www.naturalland.com/nv/al/wfi.htm

ENJOY,
Lynda Swink

                           ..