From:
Kenneth Krilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:59:03 EDT

I am taking a business trip to Phoenix, AZ (July 19-July 31)and need to know
if there are restaurants which may accomodate celiacs, and where there are
local grocery stores that I may pick up foods, rather than bring 2 weeks worth
of food. I will have a kitchenette in my quarters, so storing food won't be a
trouble. Does anyone have suggestions on foods I should bring with me for an
extended trip?!

If there are any locals, maybe we can meet for dinner--I'll expense it!!

ken in boston!