From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:33:31 -0400

Called Mead Johnston to verify the gf status of the Fer-In-Sol drops.
Although I had originally verified the status of this product, I saw it
listed in Rabbi Bess' list as "possibly containing gluten and not
appropriate for Passover."

Not only did Mead Johnston carefully review the gf ingredients with me,
they also included a full list of their gf products:

Pediatric

Casec
Enfamil/Enfamil with iron/Enfamil AR/ Enfamil 22
Fer-In-Sol (drops.  They are discontinuing the syrup)
Infalyte
Lactofree
MCT Oil
Moducal
Next Step Soy Toddler Formula/ Next Step Toddler Formula
Nutramigen
Protagen
Pregestimil
ProSobee
Tempra
Poly-Vi-Flor (drops and tablets)
Tri-Vi-Flor (drops and tablets)
Poly-Vi-Sol (drops and tablets)
Tri-Vi-Sol Drops
Kindercal

Adults

Boost/Boost Bar/Boost High Protein Liquid and Powder (formerly Sustacal)
Boost Plus (formerly Sustacal Plus), Boost Pudding (formerly Sustacal Pudding)
Boost with fiber (formerly Sustacal with fiber)
Casec
Choice dm, Choice dm bar
Comply
Criticare HN
Deliver 2.0
Isocal, Isocal HN
Lipisorb
Magnacal Renal
MCT oil
Microlipid
Moducal
Natalins
Nutrament
Protain XL
Respalor
Subdue
Sustacal liquid, powder, pudding, plus, with fiber
TraumaCal
Viactiv

*This list was was provided as a service and was accurate as of 6/2/99.
For the most accurate current listing of product ingredients, always
check the label of the product you are currently using.