From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:56:42 -0400

Spoke with Rich Hedlund, Production Manager for Mi Mama's Tortillas brand of
corn tortillas.  Rich was very informative and assured me the ingredients are
gf.  When asked about the production process, he told me because of the
difference in the way flour and corn tortillas are processed, they can only
produce corn torillas in the Tennesee plant where these originate.

The company number is 402-345-2099.