From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 00:21:25 +0200
Hello Jim,

Friday, July 23, 1999, 5:02:49 PM, you wrote:

> [...]

Not only professors, but also assistants often answer our email about
homeworks and problems with the lecture.

JM> Many courses include extra reading material which is available to everyone -
JM> at the same time-  via internet...
And is _not_ available in any other way!

JM> And there a quite a few colleges that already offer some classes/lectures
JM> via the inter/intra net.
mostly the lecture notes and/or additional and/or homework material.

All of our university's math classes distribute the home assignments,
grades and all sorts of info via mailing list and in no other way (!).
However, the computer farms are open 24/6, so many students don't have
a PC of theirs.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]