NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:24:22 -0500
Is there anywhere to buy prepared ghee or clarified butter, instead of
making it yourself?

Also, I learned recently that my son is not allergic to milk anymore,
though I'm suspicious of LI, sine he's gluten intolerant. He's been having
regular milk and complaining of stomach aches. Note there has also been a
bug going around here that causes awful stomach cramps- confusing. Switched
yesterday to lactaid. But-How long does it take to 'recover' from a lactose
dose? I found some 100% Lactaid in my store, is there ice cream like that,
too? Anyone try making ice cream at home with lactaid? He's anaphylactic to
soy protein, and currently off legumes, nuts, corn, gluten.