From:
Pamela Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:17:44 -0400

Here is what I wrote to Health Diary as requested:

Please do a program on Celiac Disease.  It affects one in three Irish  and
American Indians, and one in two Italians.  It's a fascinating disease.
Wheat, Rye, Oats and Barley cause severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome in a
great many sufferers; lose of enamel on teeth in others and in myself severe
and chronic allergic asthma which disappeared when I quit eating gluten.
Please ask me for more info and I will get it to you.

The following contains a request.  As I see it they want a more thoughtful
[e-mail is "too easy") request for doing a story on CD.  Shall we oblige
them?  Obviously what I sent was a thumbnail compared to what we can send
them.

Dear Pamela,
Thank you for writing and watching Health Diary.  We have had several
people with the same request about Celiac Disease.  I am passing all of
the e-mails on to our producer.  We are busy shooting new stories for our
second season, but will be having another story idea meeting soon.  I will
make sure she is aware that there a number of people interested in this
topic.  If you would like to send us more information, please send it to
me at: Health Diary, 172 East Fourth Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55101.  Thank
you for your support.
Take care,
Stephanie Tripp
Executive Assistant