Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:14:39 -0700

List Friends,
        Below is a copy of the note I sent response  to Healthy Diary and
their response.  Perhaps, if you have a moment, you might also send them a
brief note.  They may be more likely to consider doing  a showon Celiac
Disease if they hear from a number of us.
Thank You!
        N  :)
I sent to [log in to unmask]   .........

Dear Health Diary,
        Celiac Disease is a life threatening rare digestive disorder too
frequently misdiagnosed as IBS!  Many people suffer from this silent killer
many years before (If ever) being diagnosed.  Undiagnosed, Celiac Disease
may possibly lead to intestinal cancer and /or other autoimmune disorders,
as well as the distruction of vital organs. I am a Celiac and am too aware
of the trauma this condition can cause.
        Please consider doing a TV special on this condition.  The more
people become aware of this condition, the better the possibilities of
catching it in its early stages.  Do feel free to contact me for sources of
additional information on Celiac Disease.
        Thank You.
        Nina Spitzer
        1996 Diagnosed Celiac

Their response  ...........
>Dear Nina,
>Thank you for writing and watching Health Diary.  I truly appreciate your
>willingness to share your story with us.  I have passed your e-mail on to
>our producer.  We are in the midst of planning our second season, so we
>will review all of the story ideas soon.  Thank you for your support.
>Take care,
>Stephanie Tripp
>Executive Assistant
>Health Diary