From:
Katie Bretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:13:08 -0700
>Brian Chenensky says...

>If this diet is going to make me as crazy as you guys, I'm
>first going to unsubscribe from the list and then find another appropriate
>diet.

For Brian's benefit:  I agree with the advice to give it a chance.  This
outbreak of open flaming is pretty unusual for this list.  Normally the
discussion is relatively on topic (issues of concern to those trying to
adopt a paleo diet, using Ray's book, Neanderthin,  as a starting point),
often well informed and intelligent (especially any post by Todd),  and
ranges in tone from civilized enough to very supportive.  Wonderful
personal stories like Kathleen's account of sub-artic seasonal living are
also well worth wading through the chaff for.  Although, the meat eaters
vs the vegetarians thing does seem to come back like a fungus every so
often.

For benefit of the miscreants:  Please drop the *&$% thread and stop
flaming or go private.  It is not fascinating to anyone but you, and it
is both against the guidelines and a waste of bandwidth.