Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:20:35 -0500
I would have been angry that someone had been in my kitchen using the stove
during the night without my permission and overseeing of the task to make
sure the burners were turned off before going to bed.  Talk about
insensitive!  This would not lend trust to having overniters very often I
can tell you.    I wouldn't worry too much about hurting anyone's feelings
if I were you.  It appears they didn't give one spit about yours in your own
home.  Oliva