From:
Bonnie Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:45:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/99 2:16:01 AM, moira wrote:

<<Even my kids' friends laugh at us. Same kids have : dyslexia, pollen
allergies, asthma, etc etc. all of which could be ameliorated on g/f diet.

Have to delurk on this one.  I have a dyslexic son for whom eating paleo has
not made any difference.  Current research has found structural differences
in the brains of some individuals with dyslexia.  No matter how effective a
paleolithic diet it is for many conditions, it is not a cure-all for
everything. -Bonnie