Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:26:19 -0700
Dear Michael,

Keep some really fatty beef (like ground beef with extra fat) in your
refrigerator.

Just keep trying. I know how it is to be addicted. I'm addicted to coffee,
unfortunately! so I'm really the pot calling the kettle black.

I have to tell you that dairy now gives me a headache. I KNOW it is toxic.
It is all over the Autism list that one of the worst things for our immune
systems is dairy.

Extra fat does help with cravings, though.

Dairy also exacerbates MS.

There was even an article on the Autism list that says that dairy is a big
contributor towards schizophrenia.

Mary