NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:14:07 -0400
Lippman -- I live in Toronto so many of our local pizza sauces may be
different even though manufactured by a US-owned food processor. I have
noticed that there are significant differences among the sauces. I happen
to like one made by Catelli but there are probably 10 others I could buy if
I went to 2 or 3 supermarkets. I suggest you do some taste testing. Another
suggestion is to add a half or quarter teaspoon of sugar and mix it well
with the sauce.

With regards to the dough, there were two recipes on this Listserv in just
the past 2-3 days. I can send the one I submitted if you didn't see these
recipes.

Don M