From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:17:44 EST

Through the auspices of my dentist I am working with several dental product
suppliers to try to ascertain the gluten content of their materials.  So far
some have been very concerned and cooperative (some less so).  One of the
suppliers called me this morning to inquire if I knew the chemical formula or
(chemical make-up) of the offending protein.  Their chemists are working hard
to identify possible problems for us.  I am hoping that someone on this list
can either supply me with this formula (authenticate with source please) or
provide me with other sources where I may be able to obtain this information.
This is an extensive and time consuming effort but I believe it will be of
great value to us all once completed.  Of course I will share with the list.
Thanks for any help you can give me.  Olivia in Virginia