From:
Joanne Forestell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:25:00 EST

I've lost touch with the local Celiac group in Delaware!  I attended one
meeting and never heard of another.  If there is a mailing list, please
contact me so I can add my name and address for future meetings.

I am also in need of a doctor in the Newark area who is knowledgeable about
Celiacs.  My present doctor diagnosed me with irritable bowel years ago and
pretty much treated me as a neurotic woman.  I tried going gf and the majority
of my symptoms disappeared immediately!  I am really uncomfortable with this
doctor because he just isn't interested in problems that go along with this
condition such as a lack of certain vitamins and minerals.  I still have some
episodes of nausea, dizziness and fatigue and would be grateful to find some
one in the medical profession willing to help me.

Thanks,

Joanne/Delaware