From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:13:38 -0800

I spoke yesterday with Cathy Gattis who is the Nutrition Coordinator for
El Pollo Loco, Denny's, Carrow's and Coco's.  For those of you who don't
know, El Pollo Loco is a fast-food chicken restaurant here in
California.  I called her initially about El Pollo Loco, asking what
products they have that are gluten-free.  She called me today and let me
know that she is going to put together a list for me and that she also
has one for Denny's.  They address the top 8 allergens.  She is still
working on a list for Carrow's and Coco's.  She is familiar with Celiac
and some of the danger ingredients like modified food starch, etc.  She
is going to send me a list for El Pollo Loco and Denny's.  She did say
that on some of those "danger ingredients" she may not be able to find
out their source, because of the outside vendors they buy from.  But,
she was going to do her best.

She told me that I could give out her number to the list if any of you
have any questions about any of these 4 restaurants.  She was very
helpful and it was very much appreciated.

Her name again is:  Cathy Gattis  864-597-7396

Sidona Ryan (San Diego, CA)