From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:31:41 -0600
I just got back my results from a recent cholesterol test.  I've been very curious
to see what would happen to my cholesterol on my paleo lo-carb diet:
20-25% protein, 10% carbohydrate, 65-70% fat!  Most of the fat is from
pork and lamb.  Some from nuts, coconut, and olive oil.

My cholesterol went from 200 to 153
My HDL stayed put at 59
My LDL dropped from 111 to 76
My triglycerides went from 155 to 88
My coronary risk ratio dropped to Low

These are the healthiest results I have ever had.  I'm not sure what I would have
done if the results were bad: I would still want to eat paleo lo-carb for other
health reasons.  This is definitely the right WOE for me.

Lynnet