From:
David Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:10:50 -0400

Attention List Mates and friends,

I have just been to Costco in Ancaster, ontario Canada and they are carrying
Natures Path Honey'd Corn Flakes in wrapped packs containing 3 boxes for
$6.89cdn.  I don't know if the American stores are carrying it as well but
the lady sampling it said it was a trial ad if it is successful is to be a
product they will keep!  For me this is such a convenience.  One step closer
to regular grocery shopping...

Hurray & BTW, I only bought...mmm 9 boxes!

Sharon in Waterdown, ON Canada