From:
David Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 23:43:05 -0400

Dear listmates,

I have never ever figured out the headaches and they have now lessened to
one or two per week and not as severe.  Now I am plagued for the last five
weeks with mild to severe pain very low on the left side.  My
gastroenterologist's nurse recommended evacuating my bowels more thouroughly
and it seemed to subside for a few days once things got moving but it
returned with a vengence and after another tearful phone call after yet
another sleepless night, was told to see my G.P. for a pelvic exam and/or
ultrasound.  This revealed an 11 mm cyst with an unusually thick rim
presenting itself as a tubal pregnancy.  My Gynecoligist obliged with the
test to rule that out but promised I would be written up in the medical
journals if it were positive.  I am currently using a very low dose birth
control pill to control adult acne and had a tubaligation 1.5 years ago!
The pain dissapeared for 3 days but came back yeasterday.  I am scared it
may be something else.  Any thoughts?

Sharon in Waterdown ON Canada