From:
"Susan K. DeVries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:54:24 -0500

I have seen in one order form, I think it was from Miss Robens, that they
sell flour from degassed beans.  I make my own flour and I would love to
make it with beans that don't give me gas.

Here are my questions:

1.  Does anyone know how to remove the gas from beans?

2.  Is it possible to buy beans that the gas has been removed already?
How much do they cost and where do you get the beans?

3.  Are there some beans that are good for making flour that may give you
less gas than others?

I really like the texture of baked goods made with bean flour, but the gas
is a definite problem for me. :(

Thanks in advance,
Susan