From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:17:13 -0700
I take vitamins when trying to loose weight on an Atkins diet.  On a normal
paleo diet you eat so much apples, pears, lettuce, tomatoes, celery, oranges, grapefruit, nuts .....
There is no possibility of vitimin defficiency.  After all, what wonderfull nutrients do
bread, pasta, milk, etc have?
(OK, calcium, but there seems to be a lot of evidence that drinking milk
actualy hurts you calcium usage.)

R. Keene

>>> Dorothy Hester <[log in to unmask]> 02/09/99 07:13PM >>>
Does a serious  PF follower take Vitamin supplements?

Cant find my copy of Neanderthin...do not recall this being addressed and was
just wondering.

Thanks Dorothy