From:
Mark Kolber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:54:51 -0600

I though the group would get a kick out of this.

Three weeks ago I began the first leg of a trip to Israel by flying United
Airlines from Denver to New York. Of course, I ordered a GF meal.

Well, when mealtime came, the flight attendant, pulled out my "special"
meal. There was the attached "special diet" card indicating it was Gluten Free.

Inside? Bagel and cream cheese! Since the inside of the box had the
traveler's prayer in Hebrew, I can only assume that someone mixed up the GF
with the Kosher.

Fortunately, the regular breakfast was safe - a baked potato with scrambled
egg in it.

This is not a flame of United. I've flown with them many times and this is
the first screw-up. Most of the time, the people around me stare at my GF
meal 'cause it looks to good!

--
Mark Kolber
Denver Colorado