From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 09:17:51 -0700
>True.  However, we as modern man seldom bleed.  It is quite possible that
>this explains the recent findings that most men have too much iron in their
>blood.

I don't think that this is the reason. The gluten in grains and casein in
milk (and sugar and all the rest) have made it a probability that iron will
either go dangerously up - hemochromatosis, or down - anemia. (in a nutshell)

 It is now considered a good idea for men to donate blood
>occasionally to reduce their iron levels.

A good paleo diet will help and is less invasive.

All the best,
Susan