From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 07:44:05 -0800
Hi Clelia,
Here is the recipe I posted. I have found that 2 eggs and the almonds makes
the oven pancake more puffy. You can leave out the milk too.

>I have a little Paleo Pancake recipe:
>
>1 egg
>1/4 cup of ground almonds
>1/4 cup of coconut milk
>
>Cook as regular pancakes in coconut butter or other fat or if you are
raw/paleo, drink it or eat as a pudding.

>Sometimes I cook this as I would an oven pancake: heat the pan in a 425F
oven, melt the coconut butter and cook for 10 minutes.  It won't puff up
like the ones made with rice flour instead of almonds, but it tastes good.