NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:03:53 -0500
I watch CNN and you folks get a lot of snow... However, I'm moving to the
foothills of the Rocky Mountains next spring (wonderful Calgary, Alberta).
My middle daughter and brother live there. They got snow twice in July!!!!!
And it wasn't a few flakes; it was like 6"! The difference in Toronto
though is the several hundred thousand people who drive to work. Snow &
driving is a deadly mix. I hope you are skiers. We aren't although we did
try it. We like beaches and are going to St Maarten for 5 weeks starting
Jan. 29.

I am changing to a new Internet service and my new address will be

Don M