NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:43:21 +0500
I would appreciate any information about MULTI-vitamin supplements that
I can take in 2 servings or less.  I finally found some that I've seen
recommended- one was Nature's Plus vitamins. However, all required
several servings in order to get any satisfactory benefit.  I especially
need the iron and calcium. I am allergic to dairy, corn, soy, nuts,
tomato, etc.  I had been taking a Whole Foods brand multivitamin, but I
noticed that it contained calcium phosphate.  Is that ok?

Thanks, in advance.  I really appreciate this source.