NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kris Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:18:41 EST
Hello all.  I have been using vitamins from a very reliable mail order vitamin
company for years.  This is not a vitamin warehouse type thing, this is a
company started by a woman physician who saw the need for vitamins formulated
specifially for women, and they were so successful that now she also has
vitamins and supplements for men and children also.   Her company is always
way ahead of most other vitamin companies as far as current research, etc.
Now that my daughter has become extremely sensitive to dairy, I am ordering
vitamins for her too.

The company information says "NO preservatives, artificial flavor, color,
sweetener, yeast, corn, wheat., milk, soy, starch, sugar or sodium added."

Her adult vitamins are four tablets a day and include up to 1000mg of calcium
and up to 18 mg of iron a day depending on which type you order.   It is
recommended to take one tablet four times a day with a meal or snack, but I
usually take them all at once because it's better to take them all at once
than forget half of them.

The company is called Bonne Forme and has a toll free number: 1-800-426-0034.
I have never been disappointed with their products or service.

Kris