From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:25:58 -0400

Dear Listmembers,  Yesterday, in the health food section of my supermarket,
Hannaford Bros., in New Hartford, NY  I actually found a cereal marked GF
right on the front of the package.  It is Nature's Path Honey'd Corn
Flakes.  The company is Nature's Path Foods, Inc. 7453 Progress Way, Delta,
BC VG 1E8, cereal @naturespath.bc.ca.  It was $3.69 for 10 oz.  The
ingredient list:  organic flaked yellow corn, organic evaporated unrefined
cane juice, organic clover honey, sea salt, natural vitamin E to preserve
flavor.  I haven't tried them yet, but though you'd all like to know.  I
have no interest in this company.  Karen from Central NY, USA