From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:12:32 -0400

Dear Listmembers,  I almost bought some Farley's Halloween candy today.

The CSA food guide lists the pumpkins as GF.  The TCSSG guide lists both
the indian corn and the pumpkins as GF.  Well, as usual, I checked the
ingredients.  Both packages had wheat listed in the ingredients.  So, here
is another case of not relying on the guides, but being sure to read the
labels.  It's hard when you are lactose intolerant and can't have most
chocolate and have been waiting for your GF Halloween treats, then,
zap......If anyone knows of a national brand of GF Halloween, lactose free
candies, please let me know and I'll post to the list.  Thanks.  Karen from
Central NY, USA