From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:36:05 -0500
It might just be your typing <g> but the command is
FORMAT C: /s (notice the space after the colon)  and not
FORMAT C:\s

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====