Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 02:41:00 +0200
While I've been undecided whether I can afford myself the HP720 or buy
the cheaper HP690+, someone referred me to the Lexmark 5000 which (in my
country) has a price between the 690+ and the 720, but much closer
to the 690+.
I searched the newsgroups and saw good opinions about all three of them
but not in comparison.

I wish to have a comparison between those three with respect to the
following criteria:

* Quality in B&W printings (very important).

* Quality in color printing (I don't care if it comes from dot size or
  resolution or whatever).

* Reliability

* Speed in B&W and in color.

* Durability of the printings (both color and B&W) in moisture and water.

* Price of printing (ink price vs. tor how many printings it can be used,
  I wish only qualitative estimation here).

Any rough info will be appreciated.

Uzi

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**