From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:00:36 -0400

Hi listmembers,

I had many questions about Aloe Vera juice, so I decided to answer to the
list.

The juice I take is Aleocure Aloe Vera Nectar made by Santrel International.
I found the U.S. tollfree number:  1-800-524-1525 and the Fax is:
1-800-434-3940.

The ingredients are:  Concentrated pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid(lemon
juice extract), Ascorbic Acid(vitamin C), Potassium Sorbate(mold inhibitor),
Sodium Benzoate (bacteria inhibitor), Natural papaya essence, deionized
water.

I was told by a doctor that in our case, bananas and papayas were the best
fruits to eat for our guts.  So if there is papayas in it, it must be good.

I paid $l3.79 for 1L (36oz) here in a pharmacy.  But I saw some at Target and
Walmart (drugstore section) at a lower cost.  Didnt check the ingredients
though, leaving by plane the day after.

One member warned me not to have one that contains FOS which may be derived
from jerusalem artichoke, a plant high in gluten.  (I didnt know it)

I drink it straight.  The posololy is 2 oz morning and evening.  When I had
my heartburns, it was night and I took it (took 3 oz to be sure) and it
vanished right away.

The doctor I spoke to told me he takes it just when he has a Gluten accident.

If you have more questions, E-mail me,

Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.