From:
Normand Côté <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:54:25 -0500

Hi,
    Two days ago, I have fly by Air Canada.  I had asked for GF meal with
my travel agency.  The day before, I call them at Fort Lauderdale FL. and
confirmed for the meal.  They did`nd have any note beside my name.  But the
man was very polite and said there was no problem, I could have one for the
morrow.  So, I have a grilled chicken supreme, vegetables, small salad with
diet dressing ( i finally succeded to read the ingredients and they were
o.k.), good very fresh fruits.  The only thing was I had a small salad
roll, the same than avery one.  It was in a separate container, so it
did`nt contaminated.  I have been served first, and the crew was wonderful.
             Mireille, from Montreal.