From:
Jacqueline Lacey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 02:03:54 EDT

Yes, I really will be traveling to all these places in the next three weeks,
going to San Diego Padres baseball games and trying to educate dubious
relatives about what "gluten-free" really means! Do any of you know of food
stores,  GF bakeries,  regular or fast food restaurants in any of these
locations that will support me staying GF while away from the friendly
confines of my own kitchen? Many thanks in advance!
Jacqueline in southern California