VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 13:30:33 -0400
Hello everyone,

I need to find urgently an editor that can work on either windows NT or
windows 95 or even DOS that is able to do universal search and replace.

By this I mean the usual search and replace feature one finds everywhere,
but done not only on the current file, but also on every file on the
current directory and its sub-directories automatically.

I have found this feature in Cold Fusion Stuido and in homeSite, but in
both packages, it is inaccessible even when using JFW 3.2.

If you do not know an editor with this feature, I would still appreciate
hearing suggestions for where i can look for one on the web.

Thank you in advance,

Fernando