From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:21:26 -0400
>Hi!
>I need the Windows95 driver for Trident 9001, if you have one ,please
>send me directly ,or please direct me in right way .thank you!
>David Dwell

David,
Trident drivers for the cards older than the 9685 are on the Win95 cd
in the drivers\display\trident directory.  This is not the same driver
Win95 installs when it detects the video hardware.  At one time
Trident had posted a driver with advanced features, like virtual desktop
size and custom scan rates, but the win95 cd optional drivers are solid
and will work if you can't find it anywhere else.  I use it.  Windows will
not install these for you. You need to click properties, change drivers,
have disk, and browse to the directory on the cd for the .inf file.
Tom Turak

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**