From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:38:13 +0200
At 10:25 1998-09-20 EDT, you wrote:
>Hans, where do you live that you have lingonberries?

In Stockholm, capitol of Sweden. I have the forest just outside the
window and 30 minutes walk+subway to the center of this 1 million+ city.

>Also, could you tell us how to make pemmican with olive oil?

You can search for it in the archives, as I have written about it
before (pemmican, olive oil). Basically I just use olive oil instead
of suet, and put the result in little plastic boxes instead of wrapping
up in paper.

- Hans