Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:28:29 -0700
Dear Patti,

I read in LICK THE SUGAR HABIT that sugar makes us burn (refined sugars) and
said that if you see someone with a lot of freckles,  that at least at  one
point in their lives they must have been consuming a lot of sugar.

I don't burn any more on a no sugar diet, and am very fair...

I also find that insects no longer like me...this is also mentioned in the
LICK THE SUGAR HABIT book that bugs like to bite people on high sugar diets.