From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 01:01:27 -0500
 239.  I think my body has been extra hungry this week in preparation for
illness, as I now have diarrhea.  I listened to the realaudio interview at
www.notmilk.com, and it started my brain thinking.  Right now, I really
don't want to marry my girlfriend, but after my Birthday on the 28th, things
might change.  Anyway, my girlfriend is sterile.  I'm wondering if anyone
knows where I can get dog's milk, or better yet, human breast milk, in case
we adopt a kid.  I'm really uncertain if I want to bring a child into this
current world, but right now I'm not sure.  I mean, my kid would have a real
fighting chance to be Excellent given a Paleolithic diet and a working
knowledge of NLP from a young age.  The diet would make my kid strong,
healthy, and probably over 6 feet tall despite my short ancestry on my dad's
side.  NLP would make the kid a social nightmare, as well as giving him or
her the ability to set and achieve goals.  On the other hand, I'm worried
that I'll give the kid too hard of a time trying to make it into something
perfect.
    I think I figured out what's making me plateau. . .  When I first
started dieting last year, I was on Deal a Meal.  Because it was so
god-aweful, I set a modest goal of 242 pounds.  After that, I'd go on
maintainence, because, well, Richard Simmon's diet sucks ass.  Front 242 is
one of my favorite bands, so that's why I chose that number.  Maybe if I
start listening to Blink 187. . .