From:
Kent Multer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:34:41 -0500
>So  I would like to converse with people who nibble here and there whatever,
>with no set times, and rare pig-outs.

This reminds me of the article on Evolutionary Fitness, which someone
posted here a while back:

http://www.socsci.uci.edu/econ/personnel/devany/Essay.html

This is a very interesting article.  It's loaded with quite a bit of
technical jargon from fitness and also chaos theory, but it also has
moments of eloquence:

"Live as though you are a free-ranging, adaptive human being, not like some
animal being fattened in a pen for the kill."

And after you've mastered the Caveman Diet, you can get into the Caveman
Workouts too :^) .  (NeanderFit?)