NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Pollack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 00:01:21 -0400
>What "mixes" are you producing?

At the moment I have one product in beta test--an unflavored, unsweetened
mix that allows you to make close approximations of almost any frozen
dessert without  dairy, soy, starch, sugar alcohols, etc. needing only the
smallest amount of sugar or artificial sweetener--and several others in the
pipeline.  If all goes well, my retail operation will begin by August.

This is a new business venture to make special products for special needs
diets.  Since the market is too small to attract mass marketers, I plan to
make them as lightweight dry mixes so that they can be shipped as
inexpensively as possible wherever they are needed.

Barbara
You can read more about it at  http://members.tripod.com/~Expert_Foods/