Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:23:22 PDT

Dear List members, I would greatly appreciate it if a member from Brazil
could respond to the following email I received.  Zeca is looking for
information on how to find gf foods in Brazil.  Please write me and tell
me if you can help her out, and then please also drop her a line on
where to shop and tell her about local groups there.

Thanks so much for your help!

*******************************
Hi, Abigail.

My name is Zeca Martins (e-mail: [log in to unmask]), and i'm typing
from Paulo, Brazil.

My little son, Miguel, is a 3 year-old boy and he has got the celiac
disease.Unfortunately, it has been very difficult to find gluten-free
food here, and I'd like to ask you to help me find any company where I
can buy this kind of food in my own country. I think you are supposed to
know a lot of people worldwide who can give me some information. Maybe
helping me to spread this message among all the people you are in
contact. It is not necessary to tell you how difficult it is for Miguel
to see everybody eating bread, pizzas and thing like that. Can you help
me?

Thank you very much for your attention. I hope I can do something for
you too. Best regards.

Zeca.