From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:49:51 -0400

Dona Lynn wrote:

>This is what I received regarding the Oprah show.
>
>Jim Brady wrote:

[snipped...]

He sent different things to different people.

>> Associate Producer

I gather an Associate Producer is just someone that gets specific show
assignments and carries them out. In other letters he sent out he included:

"If you would like to send further suggestions for the show, you may address
them to our Research Department, The Oprah Winfrey Show, 110 North
Carpenter St., Chicago, IL 60607. But please understand that no further
show is planned for diseases at this time."

Don.