From:
ROSALIE F JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:39:21 -0400

My own comment is that all those who are so critical of CSA, should
volunteer their time and efforts to help institute changes of this sort.
Those of us who DO, cannot do it alone.  We need input and help from all
areas of the country.  CSA is not a one-person organization (or at least we
are trying not to be a one-person organization) but until we get many more
responsible individuals to help out, CSA will not move ahead as people
suggest we do.  BUT we have come a long way in the past few years under the
current governing board, people who have tried to 'mend the fences' etc.
We are working very, very hard !  I am sure that those officers coming on
board in October will do the same but there are still positions open for
anyone who wants to 'put themselves where their criticisms are'.

Rosalie Jalbert
Region III Director
CSA/USA, Inc.