From:
Eric Outten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:17:35 -0700
Is this a recent upgrade?  Are you running WIN95?  Or worse yet 98?
Those OS were never meant for 486.  How about your memory?  WIN95 needs
12M, 16 better.  I've notice that laptops REALLY slow down because of
the time required to redraw the display.

What are your recent program loads?  More about the mschine will take us
from educated guesses to troubleshooting.  Look at your system resources
while you are having the problem, and report that to the list also.
Eric

--
Eric R. Outten 773-978-3478
[log in to unmask] - Oh! Electronic Solutions, Inc.